The KTM 125 Duke is a compact and agile motorcycle designed for urban riding and beginner riders. With its lightweight chassis, powerful engine, and modern features, the 125 Duke delivers a thrilling ride that’s perfect for navigating city streets. Whether you’re a new rider looking for an easy-to-handle bike or an experienced rider seeking a fun and nimble ride, the KTM 125 Duke is a great choice for anyone who wants to experience the thrill of riding a KTM.
Table of Contents
KTM 125 Duke Launch Date
The KTM 125 Duke has been in production since 2011 and has undergone several updates and revisions over the years. As for the specific launch date of the KTM 125 Duke, it may vary depending on the region or country. It’s best to check with your local KTM dealership or the KTM website for the most up-to-date information on availability and launch dates in your area.
KTM 125 Duke price
The price of the KTM 125 Duke may vary depending on the region or country it is being sold in, as well as any additional taxes, fees, and accessories. However, as a general guideline, the 2022 KTM 125 Duke has a starting price of around $4,999 USD. It’s always best to check with your local KTM dealership or the KTM website for the most up-to-date information on pricing and availability in your area.
KTM 125 Duke colours
The available colors for the KTM 125 Duke may vary depending on the region or country it is being sold in. However, here are some of the colors that are typically available for the 125 Duke:
It’s always best to check with your local KTM dealership or the KTM website for the most up-to-date information on available colors and options in your area.
KTM 125 Duke Mileage
The KTM 125 Duke is a powerful and performance-oriented motorcycle designed for sporty riding, so its mileage may not be as high as other more fuel-efficient motorcycles. However, the exact mileage of the KTM 125 Duke may vary depending on a variety of factors, such as riding style, road conditions, and maintenance.
As per the official KTM website, the 2022 KTM 125 Duke has a fuel capacity of 3.5 liters or 0.92 gallons, and its average fuel consumption is around 3.5 liters per 100 kilometers or 67 miles per gallon. However, the actual mileage may vary depending on various factors.
It’s important to note that the KTM 125 Duke is not designed to be a high-mileage commuter bike, but rather a fun and agile motorcycle for sporty riding. If you’re looking for a motorcycle with higher fuel efficiency, there are other options available in the market.
KTM 125 Duke Top-speed
The top speed of the KTM 125 Duke may vary depending on a variety of factors, such as rider weight, riding style, road conditions, and maintenance. However, as per the official KTM website, the 2022 KTM 125 Duke has a top speed of around 80 miles per hour (130 kilometers per hour).
It’s important to note that reaching the top speed of a motorcycle like the KTM 125 Duke requires skill, experience, and safe riding conditions. It’s always important to ride responsibly and follow all traffic laws and regulations.
KTM 125 Duke Features
The KTM 125 Duke is a powerful and dynamic motorcycle that is designed for sporty riding. Here are some of the key features of the 2022 KTM 125 Duke:
- Engine: The KTM 125 Duke is powered by a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, four-stroke 125cc engine that produces 14.5 horsepower and 12 Nm of torque.
- Suspension: The motorcycle features WP upside-down forks at the front and a WP monoshock at the rear, providing excellent handling and stability.
- Brakes: The KTM 125 Duke comes with a Bosch 9.1 MP two-channel ABS system that provides powerful and safe braking.
- Wheels and Tires: The motorcycle has lightweight alloy wheels and tubeless tires that provide excellent grip and handling.
- Design: The KTM 125 Duke has a sleek and sporty design that is inspired by KTM’s racing heritage, with sharp lines and aggressive styling.
- Digital Instrument Cluster: The motorcycle features a modern and easy-to-read digital instrument cluster that displays essential information such as speed, RPM, fuel level, and gear position.
- LED Lighting: The KTM 125 Duke has full LED lighting, including a sharp headlight and a stylish LED tail light.
- Ergonomics: The motorcycle has a comfortable and upright riding position, with a low seat height and wide handlebars that provide excellent control and maneuverability.
- Exhaust System: The KTM 125 Duke has a lightweight and high-performance exhaust system that provides a sporty sound and enhances the motorcycle’s overall performance.
These features make the KTM 125 Duke a fun and dynamic motorcycle that is perfect for sporty riding enthusiasts.
KTM 125 Duke specs
Here are the complete technical specifications of the 2022 KTM 125 Duke:
- Type: Single-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled engine
- Displacement: 125 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 58 mm x 47.2 mm
- Power: 14.5 hp (11 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Torque: 12 Nm @ 8,000 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 12.8:1
- Starter: Electric starter
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Frame: Steel trellis frame, powder-coated
- Front Suspension: WP upside-down Ø 43 mm
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock
- Front Brake: 300 mm disc brake with four-piston radial fixed caliper
- Rear Brake: 230 mm disc brake with one-piston floating caliper
- ABS: Bosch 9.1 MP (Two-Channel ABS, disengageable)
- Overall Length: 1,993 mm
- Overall Width: 789 mm
- Overall Height: 1,083 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,366 mm
- Ground Clearance: 175 mm
- Seat Height: 830 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.5 L
- Dry Weight: 137 kg
Wheels and Tires
- Front Wheel: 17-inch cast aluminum wheels
- Rear Wheel: 17-inch cast aluminum wheels
- Front Tire: 110/70 R17 M/C 54H Tubeless
- Rear Tire: 150/60 R17 M/C 66H Tubeless
- Instruments: Digital display
- Headlight: Full LED headlight
- Tail Light: LED tail light
These specifications demonstrate that the KTM 125 Duke is a powerful and dynamic motorcycle that is designed for sporty riding. With its lightweight and high-performance components, the 125 Duke is a fun and agile bike that is perfect for riders who want a thrilling and responsive riding experience.
KTM 125 Duke Competitors
|Brand and Model||Engine Displacement||Power Output||Torque Output||Price (approx.)|
|KTM 125 Duke||125cc||14.5 hp||12 Nm||$4,999|
|Yamaha YZF-R125||125cc||14.7 hp||12.4 Nm||$5,699|
|Honda CB125R||125cc||13 hp||10.4 Nm||$4,799|
|Suzuki GSX-R125||125cc||14.8 hp||11.5 Nm||$4,999|
|Aprilia RS 125||124.2cc||14.8 hp||11.2 Nm||$5,499|
|Husqvarna Svartpilen 125||125cc||14.8 hp||12 Nm||$5,399|
KTM 125 Duke FAQs
Q: Is the KTM 125 Duke a good beginner motorcycle?
A: Yes, the KTM 125 Duke is a great beginner bike for riders who are just starting out. It’s lightweight, easy to handle, and has a low seat height, making it a good choice for those who are still developing their riding skills.
Q: What is the top speed of the KTM 125 Duke?
A: The top speed of the KTM 125 Duke is around 120 km/h (75 mph).
Q: How much does the KTM 125 Duke weigh?
A: The dry weight of the KTM 125 Duke is 137 kg (302 lbs).
Q: What is the fuel tank capacity of the KTM 125 Duke?
A: The fuel tank capacity of the KTM 125 Duke is 13.5 liters.
Q: Is the KTM 125 Duke fuel-injected?
A: Yes, the KTM 125 Duke is fuel-injected, which helps to improve fuel efficiency and throttle response.
Q: Does the KTM 125 Duke have ABS?
A: Yes, the KTM 125 Duke comes with a Bosch 9.1 MP two-channel ABS system that is disengageable.
Q: What is the price of the KTM 125 Duke?
A: The price of the KTM 125 Duke varies depending on the region and dealership, but it typically ranges from $4,500 to $5,500.