Nissan has introduced the EZ-shift Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) version of the Magnite, and we bring you our first-drive review of this compact SUV. The Magnite offers an economical option for those looking to own an SUV without breaking the bank, and it has been reasonably successful in our market. Surprisingly, its sibling, the Renault Kiger, has managed to garner more attention from customers, even though the two share the same engine, transmission, and platform. With this latest variant, Nissan aims to enhance the Magnite’s affordability and practicality.
Table of Contents
Nissan Magnite AMT Review:
1. Striking Design: While there haven’t been significant changes to the exterior of the Magnite, it remains one of the most stylish models in its segment.
2. Dual-tone Colors: Nissan offers the AMT trims of the Magnite in dual-tone color schemes. For example, the model we have here features a blue and black color theme (blue body color and black roof).
3. Mileage: The new AMT variant offers a smooth and comfortable driving experience for city commutes, boasting a claimed mileage of 19.70 km/l. This impressive fuel efficiency is likely to attract many new customers.
4. Affordability: The attractive pricing of the Magnite AMT makes it one of the most affordable automatic models in the country, allowing people to enjoy the convenience of an automatic car without a hefty price tag.
5. Handling: The Magnite has always been known for its great driving dynamics, and this remains true with the AMT variant. It delivers an enjoyable driving experience on highways with a well-controlled body roll.
6. Ride Quality: In addition to handling, the ride quality is decent as well. The AMT is well-calibrated to minimize jerky movements, ensuring a smoother experience for passengers.
7. Features: The Magnite continues to be one of the best-equipped vehicles in its price range, offering modern amenities that buyers can appreciate.
8. Practicality: With decent boot capacity and compact dimensions, the Magnite remains a practical SUV.
9. Efficient Engine: The transmission has been calibrated to keep the engine within its fuel-efficient power range at all times, resulting in high mileage and efficiency.
10. 4-star NCAP Rating: The Magnite maintains its 4-star safety rating from the Global NCAP. In today’s safety-conscious market, a decent safety rating is crucial for a car’s success.
Overall, the introduction of the AMT variant enhances the Magnite’s appeal by offering affordability, style, and practicality. With its fuel-efficient engine, impressive features, and safety rating, it remains a strong contender in the compact SUV segment.
|Please Follow us on Social Media|
|Wheelwale Home||Click Here|