“Cruise in style with the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster – a modern classic cruiser with a powerful engine, comfortable ride, and head-turning style. Whether you’re taking a leisurely weekend ride or embarking on a long-distance tour, the Speedmaster is the perfect companion for any adventure on the road.”
The Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster is a classic cruiser motorcycle that combines retro styling with modern performance. It is based on the same platform as the Bonneville T120, but features a longer wheelbase, a lower seat height, and a more relaxed riding position. The Speedmaster is powered by a 1200cc parallel-twin engine that delivers smooth and responsive performance, and features a range of advanced technologies including ride-by-wire throttle, ABS, and traction control. With its classic looks, comfortable ride, and impressive performance, the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster is a true icon of the modern cruiser motorcycle genre.
Table of Contents
Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Price
The price of the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster varies depending on the region and any optional features added by the buyer. In the US market, the starting price for a 2023 model is around $13,150. However, prices may vary depending on the dealer and location.
Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Colors
Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster is available in four colors:
- Jet Black
- Red Hopper
- Cobalt Blue and Jet Black
- Matte Storm Grey and Matte Ironstone
Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Mileage
The fuel mileage of the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster varies depending on a variety of factors including riding conditions, riding style, and maintenance. However, the manufacturer reports a fuel economy of 57.6 miles per gallon (24.5 kilometers per liter) for the 2022 model. This means that, with its 3.2-gallon (12-liter) fuel tank, the Speedmaster has a potential range of approximately 184 miles (296 kilometers) on a single tank of fuel.
Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Features
The Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster comes with a range of advanced features, including:
- 1200cc parallel-twin engine
- Ride-by-wire throttle system
- ABS and traction control
- Cruise control
- LED lighting
- Comfortable rider and passenger seat
- Classic cruiser styling with modern details
- 16-inch front and rear spoked wheels with tubeless tires
- Torque-assist clutch
- Dual front disc brakes and a single rear disc brake
Overall, the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster offers a blend of classic cruiser style and modern performance, making it a popular choice for riders looking for a versatile and comfortable ride.
Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Specs
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 8-valve, SOHC, 1200cc parallel-twin engine
- Maximum power output: 78 hp (58 kW) at 6,100 rpm
- Maximum torque: 78 lb-ft (106 Nm) at 4,000 rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed gearbox with torque-assist clutch
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle frame
- Front suspension: 41 mm cartridge forks with 90 mm travel
- Rear suspension: Preload adjustable twin shocks with 73.3 mm travel
- Front brake: Dual 310 mm discs, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear brake: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Wheels: 16-inch front and rear spoked wheels with tubeless tires
- Seat height: 27.8 inches (705 mm)
- Fuel capacity: 3.2 US gallons (12 liters)
- Weight (dry): 541 lbs (245 kg)
These specifications may vary depending on the region and any optional accessories added by the buyer.
Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Competitors
The Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster competes with other cruisers in the market. Some of its main competitors include:
- Harley-Davidson Softail Standard
- Indian Scout
- Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Yamaha Bolt
- Kawasaki Vulcan S
All of these bikes offer their own unique features and characteristics, and choosing the right one ultimately comes down to personal preference and riding needs.
How to book Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster?
To book a Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Triumph Motorcycles website or contact your nearest Triumph dealership.
- Look for the Bonneville Speedmaster model on their website or in the showroom.
- Check the availability of the bike and the expected delivery time.
- Provide your personal information such as name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Select any additional accessories or customization options you would like to add to your bike.
- Pay the booking amount, which is usually a percentage of the total bike price.
- Review and sign the booking agreement, which outlines the terms and conditions of the booking.
- Wait for the bike to be delivered to you on the estimated delivery date.
Make sure to clarify any doubts or queries with the dealership before making the booking, and don’t forget to take a test ride to ensure that the Speedmaster is the right bike for you.
Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster FAQs
- Is the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster a good beginner bike?
While the Speedmaster is an excellent cruiser with a comfortable riding position and user-friendly controls, it might not be the best option for a complete beginner due to its size and weight. However, if you have some prior riding experience, the Speedmaster could be a great option.
- How does the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster perform on the highway?
The Speedmaster performs very well on the highway, thanks to its powerful engine, comfortable seat, and stable handling. It’s also equipped with cruise control, which makes long rides even more comfortable.
- Is the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster suitable for long-distance touring?
Yes, the Speedmaster is a great bike for long-distance touring, thanks to its comfortable seat, ample power, and relaxed riding position. It also has plenty of storage options available for riders who need to carry extra gear.
- What kind of riders is the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster best suited for?
The Speedmaster is an excellent choice for riders who want a comfortable and stylish cruiser with plenty of power and modern features. It’s great for riders who enjoy long-distance touring, as well as those who just want a bike for weekend rides and cruising around town.
- Does the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster have any common issues?
While the Speedmaster is generally a reliable and well-built bike, some owners have reported issues with the charging system, electrical components, and occasional oil leaks. Regular maintenance and inspections can help prevent these issues from occurring.