Brabus 800 G Wagon Price: The Brabus 800 G Wagon is a high-performance version of the Mercedes-AMG G63. It is powered by a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine that produces 800 horsepower and 1,000 pound-feet of torque. This allows the Brabus 800 G Wagon to accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.1 seconds.
The Brabus 800 G Wagon also features a number of exterior and interior upgrades, including a wider body kit, new wheels, and a more luxurious interior. The Brabus 800 G Wagon is a very exclusive vehicle, and it is only available to a limited number of customers.
Table of Contents
Brabus 800 G Wagon Price and Launch In India
The Brabus 800 G Wagon is available in India, but it is not officially sold by Mercedes-Benz. It is imported by a few authorized dealers and is priced at around Rs. 5 crore.
Brabus 800 G Wagon Price and Trims
|Brabus 800 G Wagon||Rs. 5 crore|
|Brabus 800 G Wagon Night Edition||Rs. 5.5 crore|
|Brabus 800 G Wagon Rocket Edition||Rs. 6 crore|
Brabus 800 G Wagon Top-speed
The top speed of the Brabus 800 G Wagon is electronically limited to 186 mph. This is due to the high vehicle weight and the fact that it is not designed for high-speed driving. However, with the limiter removed, the Brabus 800 G Wagon could potentially reach speeds of up to 200 mph.
Here are some of the factors that limit the top speed of the Brabus 800 G Wagon:
- Vehicle weight: The Brabus 800 G Wagon is a very heavy vehicle, weighing in at over 5,000 pounds. This weight makes it difficult to accelerate and reach high speeds.
- Aerodynamics: The Brabus 800 G Wagon is not very aerodynamic, which creates drag and slows the vehicle down.
- Tire grip: The tires on the Brabus 800 G Wagon are not designed for high-speed driving. They can overheat and lose grip at high speeds.
Brabus 800 G Wagon Mileage
The Brabus 800 G Wagon gets an average of 7-8 kilometers per liter of fuel.
Brabus 800 G Wagon Dimensions
- Length: 5,327 millimeters (210.2 inches)
- Width: 2,100 millimeters (82.7 inches)
- Height: 2,264 millimeters (89.1 inches)
- Wheelbase: 3,390 millimeters (133.8 inches)
- Track: 1,758 millimeters (69.2 inches)
- Ground clearance: 241 millimeters (9.5 inches)
- Turning radius: 6.5 meters (21.3 feet)
- Weight: 2,655 kilograms (5,850 pounds)
Here are some of the features of the Brabus 800 G Wagon:
- Powertrain: The Brabus 800 G Wagon is powered by a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine that produces 800 horsepower and 737 pound-feet of torque. This allows the Brabus 800 G Wagon to accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.8 seconds.
- Exterior: The Brabus 800 G Wagon has a more aggressive and exclusive styling than the standard Mercedes-Benz G-Class. It features a new front bumper, grille, side skirts, and rear bumper. The Brabus 800 G Wagon also rides on 22-inch alloy wheels.
- Interior: The Brabus 800 G Wagon has a luxurious interior that is trimmed in high-quality materials such as leather, Alcantara, and carbon fiber. The interior also features a number of amenities such as a Burmester sound system, heated and cooled seats, and a panoramic sunroof.
- Off-road capability: The Brabus 800 G Wagon is still a capable off-road vehicle. It has a ground clearance of 10.6 inches and can wade through water up to 27.6 inches deep. It also comes standard with a three-locking differential system that helps it to maintain traction in slippery conditions.
Here are some of the additional features that are available on the Brabus 800 G Wagon:
- Night Vision Package: This package includes a night vision system that helps the driver to see better at night.
- Active Body Control Suspension: This suspension system uses sensors to constantly adjust the ride height of the vehicle to provide a smooth ride and improve handling.
- 23-inch alloy wheels: These wheels are larger than the standard 22-inch wheels and give the Brabus 800 G Wagon a more aggressive stance.
- Carbon fiber trim: This trim can be added to various parts of the exterior and interior of the Brabus 800 G Wagon to give it a more luxurious and sporty look.
- Individualization program: Brabus offers an individualization program that allows customers to customize their Brabus 800 G Wagon to their specific requirements. This program includes a wide range of options, such as different paint colors, interior trims, and wheel designs.
Brabus 800 G Wagon Competitors
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Bentley Bentayga
- Lamborghini Urus
- Mercedes-AMG G63
These SUVs are all similar in price and performance to the Brabus 800 G Wagon. They offer a variety of features and amenities, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Here is a brief overview of each competitor:
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan: The Rolls-Royce Cullinan is the most luxurious SUV on the market. It has a spacious interior, a powerful engine, and a long list of amenities.
- Bentley Bentayga: The Bentley Bentayga is another luxurious SUV that offers a powerful engine and a comfortable ride. It is similar in price to the Rolls-Royce Cullinan.
- Lamborghini Urus: The Lamborghini Urus is a high-performance SUV that offers speed, handling, and a luxurious interior. It is more expensive than the Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Bentley Bentayga.
- Mercedes-AMG G63: The Mercedes-AMG G63 is the base model for the G-Class lineup. It is less expensive than the Rolls-Royce Cullinan, Bentley Bentayga, and Lamborghini Urus, but it still offers a powerful engine and a luxurious interior.
Brabus 800 G Wagon Specifications
- Engine and Transmission: The Brabus 800 G Wagon is powered by a twin-turbocharged V8 engine that produces 800 horsepower and 1,000 Nm of torque. This engine is mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive.
- Power, Top Speed, and Mileage: The Brabus 800 G Wagon can accelerate from 0 to 100 kilometers per hour in 4.1 seconds and has a top speed of 240 kilometers per hour. The Brabus 800 G Wagon gets an average of 7-8 kilometers per liter of fuel.
- Chassis, Suspension, and Brakes: The Brabus 800 G Wagon has a power-assisted steering system, independent double-wishbone front suspension, trailing-link rear suspension, ventilated disc brakes on all four wheels, and 23-inch forged monoblock wheels with tubeless tires.
- Dimensions, Capacity, and Boot Space: The Brabus 800 G Wagon has a wheelbase of 2,890 millimeters, a fuel tank capacity of 96 liters, a seating capacity of 5 people, and a boot space of 595 liters.
- Exterior: The Brabus 800 G Wagon has LED headlights, LED daytime running lamps, LED fog lights, LED taillights, a sunroof, electrically adjustable ORVMs, rain-sensing wipers, no roof rails, a blacked-out front grille, and an automatic trunk opener.
- Interior: The Brabus 800 G Wagon has a digital instrument cluster, leather-trimmed seats, front and rear air conditioning, automatic climate control, power windows, cup holders, a glove compartment, cabin lamps, a touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth, Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay connectivity, and speakers.
- Safety Features: The Brabus 800 G Wagon has front and rear airbags, ABS, brake assist, hill assist, traction control, electronic stability program, seat belt warning, tire pressure monitoring system, central locking, engine immobilizer, and parking assistance.
- Comfort and Convenience Features: The Brabus 800 G Wagon has power steering, adjustable steering, adjustable driver seat, heated seats, adjustable passenger seat, remote trunk opener, keyless entry, cruise control, and exhaust sound management with LED beam lights.
Brabus 800 G Wagon Pros and Cons
- Powerful engine: The Brabus 800 G Wagon is powered by a 4.0L twin-turbocharged V8 engine that produces 800 horsepower and 737 lb-ft of torque. This engine allows the Brabus 800 G Wagon to accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.8 seconds.
- Luxurious interior: The Brabus 800 G Wagon features a luxurious interior with high-quality materials and finishes. The seats are trimmed in premium leather and there are a number of amenities, such as a panoramic sunroof, a Burmester sound system, and a heated steering wheel.
- Off-road capability: The Brabus 800 G Wagon is a capable off-road vehicle. It has a number of features that make it well-suited for off-road driving, such as a raised suspension, all-wheel drive, and a locking differential.
- High price: The Brabus 800 G Wagon is a very expensive vehicle. The base price is over $200,000.
- Poor fuel economy: The Brabus 800 G Wagon has poor fuel economy. It gets an EPA-estimated 12 mpg in the city and 16 mpg on the highway.
- Limited availability: The Brabus 800 G Wagon is a limited-production vehicle. This means that it is difficult to find and it may have a long waiting list.
Brabus 800 G Wagon Accessories
- Brabus 800 Powerkit: This kit increases the output of the G Wagon’s twin-turbocharged V8 engine from 585 hp to 800 hp.
- Brabus Widestar Bodykit: This kit adds wider fenders, a new front bumper, and a rear spoiler to the G Wagon.
- Brabus Monoblock Wheels: These wheels are made of forged aluminum and come in a variety of sizes and finishes.
- Brabus Interior Upgrades: These upgrades include carbon fiber trim, Alcantara upholstery, and a Brabus-branded steering wheel.
- Brabus Performance Exhaust: This exhaust system produces a more aggressive sound and improves the G Wagon’s performance.
- Brabus Off-Road Package: This package includes a number of upgrades that improve the G Wagon’s off-road capabilities, such as a raised suspension, larger tires, and a winch.
If you love this post regarding Brabus 800 G Wagon comment your thoughts, and don’t forget to follow wheelwale.com for latest information and updates.
- 2023 Toyota Venza Price in India, Mileage, Top-speed, Specifications, and More
- Audi Cycle Price in India, Specifications, Image and More
- Bajaj Auto Rickshaw Price in India 2023, Mileage And Everything else