The User Bullet 350 is a classic and timeless motorcycle that has captured the hearts of riders all around the world. With its bold and sleek design, this bike is a symbol of power, freedom, and adventure. Whether you’re cruising down the open road or navigating through city streets, the User Bullet 350 delivers a smooth and exhilarating ride that is sure to leave you feeling alive. So hop on, rev the engine, and experience the thrill of the open road like never before with the iconic User Bullet 350.
Table of Contents
Bullet 350 Price
The price of the User Bullet 350 varies depending on the country and location of purchase, as well as any additional features or modifications. The starting price for the User Bullet 350 was around ₹1,34,000 (ex-showroom price) for the standard model, while the electric start model was priced at around ₹1,45,000 (ex-showroom price). Prices may have changed since then, so it’s best to check with authorized dealerships for the latest pricing information.
Bullet 350 Variants
The User Bullet 350 is available in several variants, each with its own unique features and specifications. Here are some of the most popular variants of the User Bullet 350:
- Standard: This is the base model of the User Bullet 350, featuring a classic design with a kick start mechanism and a five-speed manual transmission.
- Electric Start: This variant comes with an electric starter along with the kick start mechanism, making it more convenient to start the bike. It also features a five-speed manual transmission.
- ES ABS: This variant comes with an electric starter, an anti-lock braking system (ABS) for added safety, and a five-speed manual transmission.
- Trials Works Replica: This variant is designed for off-road adventures and features a higher ground clearance, off-road tires, and a more rugged suspension system. It also has a five-speed manual transmission.
- X: This variant comes with a front disc brake, electric starter, and a six-speed manual transmission. It also has a more modern design with updated graphics and a new color scheme.
These are just a few of the popular variants of the User Bullet 350, and there may be others available depending on the country and region.
Bullet 350 Colors
The User Bullet 350 is available in a variety of colors, and the availability of specific colors may vary by region and variant. Here are some of the most common color options for the User Bullet 350:
- Forest Green
- Regal Red
- Royal Blue
- Onyx Black
- Black (with gold accents)
- Red (with gold accents)
- Blue (with silver accents)
Bullet 350 Mileage
The mileage or fuel efficiency of the User Bullet 350 can vary depending on a variety of factors, such as riding conditions, driving habits, road conditions, and maintenance. However, on average, the User Bullet 350 has a mileage of around 40-45 kilometers per liter (kmpl) in city riding conditions, and around 45-50 kmpl on highways or open roads. These numbers may vary slightly depending on the variant of the bike, as well as any additional features or modifications. It’s important to note that these are just estimates, and the actual mileage may vary based on individual factors.
Bullet 350 Features
The User Bullet 350 is a classic motorcycle that comes with a variety of features designed to deliver a smooth and comfortable riding experience. Here are some of the key features of the User Bullet 350:
- Classic Design: The User Bullet 350 has a timeless design with a classic fuel tank shape, round headlamp, and chrome accents.
- Powerful Engine: The bike is powered by a 346cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine that delivers a maximum power output of 19.1 bhp and a peak torque of 28 Nm.
- Comfortable Seat: The User Bullet 350 comes with a comfortable single seat that is designed to provide support during long rides.
- Suspension: The bike has a telescopic front suspension and twin shock absorbers at the rear, which work together to provide a smooth and stable ride.
- Brakes: The User Bullet 350 comes with a front disc brake and a rear drum brake, which provide reliable stopping power.
- Transmission: The bike has a five-speed manual transmission that allows for smooth and precise shifting.
- Electricals: Depending on the variant, the bike may come with features such as an electric starter, LED tail lamps, and an anti-lock braking system (ABS) for added safety.
These are just some of the key features of the User Bullet 350, and the specific features may vary depending on the variant and region of the bike.
Bullet 350 Specs
Here are some of the specifications for the standard model of the User Bullet 350:
- Engine: 346cc, single-cylinder, four-stroke, air-cooled engine
- Maximum Power: 19.1 bhp at 5,250 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 28 Nm at 4,000 rpm
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Fuel System: Electronic fuel injection (EFI) or carburetor depending on the variant
- Suspension: Telescopic front forks, twin shock absorbers at the rear
- Brakes: Front disc brake, rear drum brake
- Wheels & Tires: 19-inch wheels, tube-type tires (3.25-19 front, 3.50-19 rear)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.5 liters
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2,140 x 810 x 1,120 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,350 mm
- Ground Clearance: 135 mm
- Kerb Weight: 195 kg
It’s important to note that these specifications may vary depending on the specific variant and region of the User Bullet 350.
Bullet 350 Competitors
|Bike Model||Engine Displacement||Maximum Power||Maximum Torque||Fuel System||Transmission||Price (ex-showroom)|
|User Bullet 350||346cc||19.1 bhp @ 5,250 rpm||28 Nm @ 4,000 rpm||EFI or carburetor||5-speed manual||Starts at Rs. 1,34,000|
|Royal Enfield Classic 350||346cc||19.1 bhp @ 5,250 rpm||28 Nm @ 4,000 rpm||EFI or carburetor||5-speed manual||Starts at Rs. 1,79,462|
|Jawa Perak||334cc||30 bhp @ 7,200 rpm||31 Nm @ 5,200 rpm||EFI||6-speed manual||Starts at Rs. 2,09,500|
|Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220||220cc||18.7 bhp @ 8,500 rpm||17.5 Nm @ 7,000 rpm||EFI||5-speed manual||Starts at Rs. 1,32,824|
|Yamaha FZ-S Fi||149cc||12.2 bhp @ 7,250 rpm||13.6 Nm @ 5,500 rpm||EFI||5-speed manual||Starts at Rs. 1,06,700|
Bullet 350 Conclusion
Overall, the User Bullet 350 is a classic and iconic motorcycle that has been popular in India for decades. It offers a powerful and reliable engine, a comfortable ride, and a timeless design that appeals to a wide range of riders. The bike is ideal for those who value style, comfort, and a traditional motorcycle experience. While it does have some competitors in the Indian market, the User Bullet 350 has maintained a loyal following of enthusiasts who appreciate its unique character and heritage.
Bullet 350 FAQs
Q: What is the price of the User Bullet 350?
A: The price of the User Bullet 350 starts at around Rs. 1,34,000 (ex-showroom).
Q: What is the engine displacement of the User Bullet 350?
A: The User Bullet 350 is powered by a 346cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine.
Q: What is the mileage of the User Bullet 350?
A: The User Bullet 350 has an average mileage of around 40-45 kmpl.
Q: What are the color options for the User Bullet 350?
A: The User Bullet 350 is available in a range of color options, including black, silver, blue, and red, depending on the variant.
Q: Does the User Bullet 350 come with ABS?
A: Depending on the variant, the User Bullet 350 may come with an anti-lock braking system (ABS).
Q: Is the User Bullet 350 suitable for long rides?
A: Yes, the User Bullet 350 is designed to provide a comfortable and stable ride, making it suitable for long rides.
Q: What is the top speed of the User Bullet 350?
A: The top speed of the User Bullet 350 is around 110-120 kmph.
Q: What is the weight of the User Bullet 350?
A: The User Bullet 350 has a kerb weight of around 195 kg.
Q: What is the warranty offered with the User Bullet 350?
A: The warranty for the User Bullet 350 varies depending on the region and dealer. It is usually around 2-5 years or a specific number of kilometers, whichever comes first.