Introducing the Dominar 400 – the ultimate powerhouse on two wheels that’s making waves in the world of motorcycling. This beast of a bike boasts an impressive 373cc liquid-cooled engine that churns out a staggering 39.4 horsepower, making it a force to be reckoned with on the road. But that’s not all – the Dominar 400 is also designed with style in mind, featuring a sleek and modern aesthetic that’s sure to turn heads. And the best part? All of this power and style comes at an incredibly attractive price point, making it accessible to riders who want the best of both worlds without breaking the bank. So if you’re in the market for a motorcycle that packs a punch in both performance and affordability, look no further than the Dominar 400.
Table of Contents
Dominar 400 Price
The Dominar 400 had a starting price of around $1,940 USD (or 2,23,121 Indian rupees). However, please note that prices can vary based on factors such as location, taxes, and dealership markups, so it’s always a good idea to check with a local dealer for the most up-to-date pricing information.
Dominar 400 Variants
The Dominar 400 was available in two variants – the standard Dominar 400 and the Dominar 400 GT.
The standard Dominar 400 is the base model and comes equipped with a range of features such as a liquid-cooled engine, LED headlamps, slipper clutch, and dual-channel ABS.
The Dominar 400 GT, on the other hand, is a sportier variant that comes with additional features such as a taller windscreen, redesigned seating for enhanced comfort, and a stylish new color scheme. It also includes a number of advanced features such as full LED lighting, upside-down forks, and radial calipers for improved performance and handling.
It’s worth noting that availability and features may vary by region, so it’s best to check with a local dealer for the most up-to-date information on available variants and their features.
Dominar 400 Colors
The Dominar 400 was available in three color options:
- Aurora Green
- Vine Black
- Canyon Red
Dominar 400 Mileage
The Dominar 400 was capable of delivering a mileage of around 25-30 km/l (kilometers per liter) or 58-70 mpg (miles per gallon), depending on riding conditions and the rider’s habits. However, it’s worth noting that mileage can vary based on a number of factors such as riding style, road conditions, and maintenance, so it’s always a good idea to consult with other riders or check reviews to get a better idea of real-world fuel economy.
Dominar 400 Features
The Dominar 400 is packed with features that make it a powerful and comfortable ride. Here are some of its key features:
- Engine: A 373cc liquid-cooled engine with triple spark plugs and fuel injection system that produces 39.4 horsepower and 35 Nm of torque.
- Design: A sporty and muscular design with LED headlamps, split seats, and a digital instrument cluster.
- Suspension: A telescopic front fork and a multi-step adjustable mono-shock rear suspension that provides a comfortable ride.
- Braking: Dual-channel ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) with a 320 mm front disc brake and a 230 mm rear disc brake for enhanced safety.
- Slipper Clutch: A slipper clutch that prevents rear-wheel hopping during aggressive downshifting.
- LED lighting: Full LED lighting system for better visibility and energy efficiency.
- Tires: Radial tires for improved grip and stability on the road.
- Riding Modes: A range of riding modes, including City, Sport, and Touring modes, that can be selected to suit different riding conditions and preferences.
- Gear Shift Indicator: An indicator that displays the current gear for better control and fuel efficiency.
- Windshield: A tall windshield on the Dominar 400 GT variant for improved wind protection.
Dominar 400 Specs
- Type: Single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke DOHC engine
- Displacement: 373.3 cc
- Max power: 39.4 hp (29.1 kW) at 8,650 rpm
- Max torque: 35 Nm at 7,000 rpm
- Fuel system: Fuel injection
- Type: 6-speed manual gearbox
- Clutch: Slipper clutch
Chassis and Suspension:
- Frame: Perimeter frame
- Front suspension: 43 mm telescopic fork
- Rear suspension: Multi-step adjustable mono-shock
- Front brake: 320 mm disc brake with radially mounted caliper
- Rear brake: 230 mm disc brake with single-piston caliper
- ABS: Dual-channel ABS
Wheels and Tires:
- Front tire: 110/70-R17 radial tire
- Rear tire: 150/60-R17 radial tire
Dimensions and Weight:
- Overall length: 2,156 mm
- Overall width: 836 mm
- Overall height: 1,112 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,453 mm
- Ground clearance: 157 mm
- Seat height: 800 mm
- Kerb weight: 184 kg (standard variant)
Fuel Tank Capacity:
- 13 L
Dominar 400 Competitors
- KTM Duke 390: A popular bike known for its aggressive styling, powerful engine, and advanced features.
- Yamaha YZF-R3: A high-performance bike with a sleek and aerodynamic design, advanced suspension, and ABS.
- Honda CB300R: A retro-styled bike with a lightweight frame, powerful engine, and advanced safety features.
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250: A sporty and versatile bike with a powerful engine, advanced suspension, and ABS.
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: A classic-styled bike with a powerful twin-cylinder engine, advanced features, and comfortable riding position.
Dominar 400 FAQs
Q: What is the price of the Dominar 400?
A: The price of the Dominar 400 varies by region and variant, The starting price in India was around INR 2.10 lakhs (ex-showroom).
Q: What are the variants of the Dominar 400?
A: The Dominar 400 is available in two variants – the standard Dominar 400 and the Dominar 400 GT.
Q: What is the engine displacement of the Dominar 400?
A: The Dominar 400 is powered by a 373.3 cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine.
Q: What is the maximum power output of the Dominar 400?
A: The Dominar 400 has a maximum power output of 39.4 hp (29.1 kW) at 8,650 rpm.
Q: Does the Dominar 400 have ABS?
A: Yes, the Dominar 400 comes equipped with dual-channel ABS (Anti-lock Braking System).
Q: What is the fuel efficiency of the Dominar 400?
A: The Dominar 400 is capable of delivering a mileage of around 25-30 km/l (kilometers per liter) or 58-70 mpg (miles per gallon), depending on riding conditions and the rider’s habits.
Q: What are some of the key features of the Dominar 400?
A: Some of the key features of the Dominar 400 include a powerful engine, advanced suspension, dual-channel ABS, LED lighting, riding modes, slipper clutch, and a tall windshield on the Dominar 400 GT variant.
Q: What are some of the main competitors of the Dominar 400?
A: Some of the main competitors of the Dominar 400 include the KTM Duke 390, Yamaha YZF-R3, Honda CB300R, Suzuki Gixxer SF 250, and Royal Enfield Interceptor 650.