The Honda CRF 150 is a dual-sport motorcycle that was first introduced in 2013. It is powered by a 149.2cc single-cylinder engine that produces 12.7 horsepower and 10.2 pound-feet of torque. The CRF 150 has a six-speed manual transmission and a single-disc brake system on both the front and rear wheels. It has a dry weight of 286 pounds and a fuel capacity of 2.8 gallons.
Table of Contents
Honda CRF 150 Price in India
The expected price of the Honda CRF 150 in India is around Rs. 1.25 lakh (ex-showroom). This is based on the prices of other Honda motorcycles in India, as well as the price of the CRF 150 in other countries.
Honda CRF 150 Variants
The Honda CRF 150 is available in two variants in India:
- CRF 150L: This is the base variant and is priced at Rs. 1.25 lakh (ex-showroom). It comes with a single-color option, namely, Red.
- CRF 150R: This is the top-of-the-line variant and is priced at Rs. 1.35 lakh (ex-showroom). It comes with two color options, namely, Red and Black.
Here is a table that compares the key features of the two variants:
|Feature||CRF 150L||CRF 150R|
|Engine||149.1cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled||149.1cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled|
|Power||12.7 bhp||12.7 bhp|
|Torque||12.4 Nm||12.4 Nm|
|Transmission||5-speed manual||5-speed manual|
|Suspension||Telescopic fork at the front and monoshock at the rear||Telescopic fork at the front and monoshock at the rear|
|Wheels||Spoked wheels||Spoked wheels|
|Tires||Knobby tires||Knobby tires|
|Brakes||Drum brake at the front and rear||Disc brake at the front and rear|
|Price||Rs. 1.25 lakh (ex-showroom)||Rs. 1.35 lakh (ex-showroom)|
Honda CRF 150 Colors
Honda CRF 150 Mileage
The Honda CRF150L has a claimed mileage of 39.3 kmpl.
Honda CRF 150 Top-speed
The top speed of a Honda CRF150L is typically around 60 mph (96.6 kmph).
Honda CRF 150 Dimensions
- Length: 2119 mm (83.45 in)
- Width: 793 mm (31.22 in)
- Height: 1153 mm (45.37 in)
- Wheelbase: 1375 mm (54.13 in)
- Seat height: 869 mm (34.21 in)
- Ground clearance: 285 mm (11.22 in)
- Weight: 126 kg (277.2 lbs)
Honda CRF 150 Features
- Engine: The CRF150L is powered by a 149.2cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that produces 12.91 horsepower and 12.43 Newton-meters of torque. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
- Suspension: The CRF150L has a 37mm inverted front fork and a single rear shock. Both ends of the suspension are fully adjustable.
- Brakes: The CRF150L has a 220mm hydraulic disc brake up front and a 190mm hydraulic disc brake in the rear. Both brakes are operated by a single-piston caliper.
- Wheels: The CRF150L has 21-inch front and 18-inch rear spoked wheels. The tires are Dunlop D606 dual-sport tires.
- Frame: The CRF150L has a steel frame. The frame is lightweight and strong, making it ideal for off-road riding.
- Weight: The CRF150L weighs 126 kilograms. This makes it a lightweight and easy-to-handle motorcycle.
Honda CRF 150 Specs
- Engine: 149.2cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 66mm x 43.8mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.7:1
- Valve Train: Unicam SOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Induction: 32mm Keihin flat-slide carburetor with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Power: 12.91 horsepower @ 8,500 RPM
- Torque: 12.43 Newton-meters @ 6,750 RPM
- Fuel Capacity: 1.14 gallons
- Tires: 70/100-19 front, 90/100-16 rear
- Suspension: 37mm inverted front fork, single rear shock with adjustable preload and rebound damping
- Brakes: 220mm hydraulic disc brake front, 190mm hydraulic disc brake rear
- Seat Height: 32.8 inches
- Ground Clearance: 11.9 inches
- Weight: 126 kilograms (277.2 lbs)
Honda CRF 150 Competitors
- Yamaha WR155R
- Kawasaki KLX 150BF
- Suzuki Raider R150 Fi
- Honda XR150L
- Kawasaki KLX 140
Honda CRF 15 Pros and Cons
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Versatile and capable
- Good suspension
- Powerful engine
- Good brakes
- Not as powerful as some other 150cc motorcycles
- Not as comfortable as some other 150cc motorcycles
- Not as fuel-efficient as some other 150cc motorcycles
Honda CRF 15 Accessories
- Front Mudguard: INR 1,500
- Rear Mudguard: INR 1,000
- Handlebar Riser: INR 500
- Grips: INR 300
- Tank Pad: INR 500
- Footpegs: INR 1,000
- Luggage Rack: INR 2,000
- Side Stand Foot: INR 500
- Headlight Guard: INR 1,000
- Taillight Guard: INR 500
All prices are approximate and may vary depending on the dealer.
Here are some of the most popular Honda CRF 150 accessories:
- Front Mudguard: This accessory helps to protect the engine and other components from mud and water.
- Rear Mudguard: This accessory helps to protect the rider from mud and water.
- Handlebar Riser: This accessory raises the handlebar, which can improve comfort and control.
- Grips: These accessories provide a more comfortable grip for the rider.
- Tank Pad: This accessory protects the tank from scratches and scuffs.
- Footpegs: These accessories provide a more comfortable and secure footing for the rider.
- Luggage Rack: This accessory provides a place to store luggage or other gear.
- Side Stand Foot: This accessory makes it easier to use the side stand.
- Headlight Guard: This accessory protects the headlight from damage.
- Taillight Guard: This accessory protects the taillight from damage.
Honda CRF 15 FAQs
When will the Honda CRF 150 be released?
The Honda CRF 150 is expected to be released in India in early 2023.
What will be the price of the Honda CRF 150?
The price of the Honda CRF 150 is expected to be around INR 1.5 lakhs.
What are the features of the Honda CRF 150?
The Honda CRF 150 is expected to feature a 150cc single-cylinder engine, a 5-speed transmission, a disc brake at the front and rear, and an alloy wheel.
What are the benefits of buying the Honda CRF 150?
The Honda CRF 150 is a reliable and affordable motorcycle that is perfect for off-road riding and trail riding. It is also a good choice for young riders.
What are the drawbacks of buying the Honda CRF 150?
The Honda CRF 150 is not as powerful as some of its competitors. It also has a small fuel tank, which means that you will need to refuel more often.
What are the alternatives to the Honda CRF 150?
Some alternatives to the Honda CRF 150 include the Yamaha WR155R, the Kawasaki KLX 150BF, and the Suzuki Raider R150 Fi.
What should I consider before buying the Honda CRF 150?
Before buying the Honda CRF 150, you should consider your budget, your needs, and your riding style. If you are looking for a reliable and affordable off-road motorcycle, the Honda CRF 150 is a good option. However, if you are looking for a powerful motorcycle, you may want to consider one of its competitors.