Table of Contents
Kawasaki Boxer Price in India
The Bajaj Boxer is a 150cc motorcycle that is known for its fuel efficiency. The claimed mileage of the Boxer is 85 kmpl in the city and 95 kmpl on the highway. However, the actual mileage that you will get will depend on a number of factors, including your riding style, the weight of the load, and the terrain. In general, you can expect to get around 70-80 kmpl in the city and 80-90 kmpl on the highway.
Here are some tips to improve the mileage of your Bajaj Boxer:
- Avoid riding in stop-and-go traffic. This is the most fuel-inefficient way to ride a motorcycle.
- Keep your tires properly inflated. Underinflated tires will increase your fuel consumption.
- Avoid carrying unnecessary weight. The heavier your motorcycle, the more fuel it will consume.
- Service your motorcycle regularly. A well-maintained motorcycle will be more fuel-efficient.
Kawasaki Boxer Top-speed
The Bajaj Boxer has a top speed of 94 kmph. This is the maximum speed that the motorcycle can reach under ideal conditions, such as a flat road and a light load. In real-world conditions, you may not be able to reach this top speed. The top speed of the Boxer will also depend on your riding style and the weight of the load.
Here are some tips to increase the top speed of your Bajaj Boxer:
- Remove any unnecessary weight from the motorcycle. The lighter the motorcycle, the faster it will be.
- Adjust the air intake and exhaust system. This will improve the airflow to the engine and increase its power output.
- Upgrade the tires. Wider tires with better grip will allow you to accelerate and corner faster.
- Improve your riding skills. A more experienced rider will be able to extract more performance from the motorcycle.
Kawasaki Boxer Features
Here are some of the features of the Bajaj Boxer:
- 144.8cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine
- 12.7 bhp and 12.5 Nm of torque
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Telescopic front forks
- Twin shock absorbers at the rear
- 130mm drum brakes at the front and rear
- 100/90-17 tires at the front and 110/90-17 tires at the rear
- Digital instrument cluster
- LED headlight
- Chrome exhaust
- Split seat
Kawasaki Boxer Specs
Here are the specifications of the Kawasaki Boxer:
- Engine: 144.8cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke
- Power: 8.83 hp at 7500 rpm
- Torque: 12.26 Nm at 4500 rpm
- Transmission: Four-speed manual
- Fuel capacity: 11 liters
- Top speed: 105 km/h
- Weight: 118 kg
Kawasaki Boxer Competitors
The Kawasaki Boxer is a 150cc motorcycle that competes in the entry-level segment. Some of its competitors include:
- Bajaj Pulsar NS150: The Pulsar NS150 is a popular Indian motorcycle that is known for its sporty looks and performance. It is powered by a 149.5cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke engine that produces 14.5 hp at 9500 rpm and 13.3 Nm of torque at 7500 rpm. The Pulsar NS150 is available with a five-speed manual transmission.
- Hero Splendor Plus: The Splendor Plus is one of the most popular motorcycles in India. It is known for its fuel efficiency and reliability. It is powered by a 125cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke engine that produces 9.4 hp at 7500 rpm and 10.4 Nm of torque at 5500 rpm. The Splendor Plus is available with a four-speed manual transmission.
- Honda CB Shine: The CB Shine is another popular Indian motorcycle. It is known for its comfortable ride and good looks. It is powered by a 125cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke engine that produces 10 hp at 7500 rpm and 11 Nm of torque at 5500 rpm. The CB Shine is available with a five-speed manual transmission.