Introducing the Kawasaki Versys X-300, a machine that combines the best of both worlds – the thrilling performance of a sportbike and the practicality and versatility of an adventure motorcycle. With its sleek design and powerful engine, this bike is sure to turn heads wherever you go. Whether you’re cruising through the city streets or exploring the open road, the Versys X-300 is up for any adventure. So saddle up and get ready to experience the ultimate ride with this amazing machine.
Table of Contents
Kawasaki Versys X-300 Price
The price of the Kawasaki Versys X-300 may vary depending on the country or region where it is sold, as well as any applicable taxes, fees, and other charges. The manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of the Kawasaki Versys X-300 in the United States was around $5,799 USD. Please note that prices are subject to change, and you may want to check with your local Kawasaki dealer for the most up-to-date pricing information.
Kawasaki Versys X-300 is expected to launch in India in June 2023 in the expected price range of ₹ 4,80,000 to ₹ 5,20,000.
Kawasaki Versys X-300 Variants
the bike may be available with different packages or options in some regions or countries. For example, in some markets, the Versys X-300 may be available with optional ABS (anti-lock braking system) or other accessories such as a center stand, hand guards, or luggage cases. It’s always a good idea to check with your local Kawasaki dealer or the manufacturer’s website for the most up-to-date information on available options and packages.
Kawasaki Versys X-300 Colors
The Kawasaki Versys X-300 is available in several different colors depending on the year and region. Some of the most common colors for this bike include:
- Metallic Moondust Gray/Metallic Flat Spark Black
- Candy Lime Green/Metallic Graphite Gray
- Metallic Graphite Gray/Flat Ebony
- Metallic Spark Black/Flat Ebony
Kawasaki Versys X-300 Mileage
The mileage of the Kawasaki Versys X-300 can vary depending on various factors such as riding style, road conditions, maintenance, and more. However, as per the manufacturer’s specifications, the Kawasaki Versys X-300 has an estimated fuel economy of around 70 miles per gallon (mpg) or 30 kilometers per liter (km/l). This means that the bike can travel up to 300 miles (480 kilometers) on a full tank of fuel, which has a capacity of approximately 4.5 gallons (17 liters). However, please note that actual mileage may vary based on the aforementioned factors and other variables.
Kawasaki Versys X-300 Features
- Engine: The bike is powered by a liquid-cooled 296cc parallel-twin engine that delivers a smooth and responsive performance.
- Suspension: The Versys X-300 comes with long-travel suspension with 41mm telescopic front forks and a bottom-link Uni-Trak rear suspension that provide a comfortable ride on rough roads.
- Brakes: The bike is equipped with front and rear disc brakes that provide reliable stopping power, and some models may come with optional ABS for improved braking performance.
- Ergonomics: The Versys X-300 has a comfortable upright riding position and a height-adjustable windscreen that can be adjusted to suit different rider preferences.
- Accessories: The bike may be available with optional accessories such as a center stand, hand guards, and luggage cases to enhance its versatility and practicality.
- Instrumentation: The bike comes with a multi-function LCD display that provides important information such as speed, fuel level, and gear position.
Kawasaki Versys X-300 Specs
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke parallel twin
- Displacement: 296cc
- Bore x Stroke: 62.0 x 49.0 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Maximum Power: 39 hp (29 kW) @ 11,500 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 20.3 lb-ft (27.6 Nm) @ 10,000 rpm
- Fuel System: Fuel injection: ø32 mm x 2 with dual throttle valves
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Starting System: Electric
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc, manual
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Frame: Backbone frame, high-tensile steel
- Suspension Front: 41 mm telescopic fork, 5.1 in (130 mm) travel
- Suspension Rear: Bottom-link Uni-Trak, gas-charged shock and adjustable preload, 5.8 in (148 mm) travel
- Brakes Front: Single 290 mm petal disc with dual-piston caliper
- Brakes Rear: Single 220 mm petal disc with dual-piston caliper
- ABS: Optional
- Wheels: Spoke wheels
- Tires Front: 100/90-19M/C 57S
- Tires Rear: 130/80-17M/C 65S
- Overall Length: 85.4 in (2,170 mm)
- Overall Width: 33.1 in (840 mm)
- Overall Height: 55.1 in (1,400 mm)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in (1,450 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 7.1 in (180 mm)
- Seat Height: 32.1 in (815 mm)
- Curb Weight: 388.0 lbs (176 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gallons (17 liters)
- Multi-function LCD display
Overall, the Kawasaki Versys X-300 is a capable adventure motorcycle that offers a smooth and responsive engine, comfortable suspension, reliable brakes, and practical features such as adjustable windscreen and optional ABS.
Kawasaki Versys X-300 Competitors
|Kawasaki Versys X-300||Parallel twin||296cc||39 hp @ 11,500 rpm||20.3 lb-ft @ 10,000 rpm||$5,999|
|BMW G 310 GS||Single-cylinder||313cc||34 hp @ 9,500 rpm||21 lb-ft @ 7,500 rpm||$6,090|
|Honda CB500X||Parallel twin||471cc||47 hp @ 8,600 rpm||31.7 lb-ft @ 6,500 rpm||$6,999|
|Suzuki V-Strom 650||V-twin||645cc||70 hp @ 8,800 rpm||46.5 lb-ft @ 6,500 rpm||$8,899|
|Yamaha Tenere 700||Parallel twin||689cc||72 hp @ 9,000 rpm||50 lb-ft @ 6,500 rpm||$9,999|
Kawasaki Versys X-300 Conclusion
In conclusion, the Kawasaki Versys X-300 is a versatile and capable adventure motorcycle that offers a smooth and responsive engine, comfortable suspension, reliable brakes, and practical features such as adjustable windscreen and optional ABS. With its lightweight and agile handling, the Versys X-300 is well-suited for both urban commuting and light off-road adventures.
While it may face competition from other adventure bikes in its class, the Versys X-300 offers a great balance of performance, versatility, and affordability, making it an attractive option for riders who are looking for a practical and fun-to-ride motorcycle. Overall, the Kawasaki Versys X-300 is a solid choice for riders who are looking for a dependable and enjoyable adventure bike that won’t break the bank.
Kawasaki Versys X-300 FAQs
Q: What type of engine does the Kawasaki Versys X-300 have?
A: The Versys X-300 has a liquid-cooled, 4-stroke parallel twin engine.
Q: What is the displacement of the Versys X-300?
A: The engine displacement of the Kawasaki Versys X-300 is 296cc.
Q: Does the Versys X-300 have ABS?
A: ABS is an optional feature on the Kawasaki Versys X-300.
Q: What is the price of the Kawasaki Versys X-300?
A: The MSRP of the 2023 Kawasaki Versys X-300 is $5,999.
Q: What is the fuel capacity of the Versys X-300?
A: The fuel capacity of the Kawasaki Versys X-300 is 4.5 gallons (17 liters).
Q: What is the seat height of the Versys X-300?
A: The seat height of the Kawasaki Versys X-300 is 32.1 inches (815 mm).
Q: What are some of the key competitors to the Kawasaki Versys X-300?
A: Some of the main competitors to the Kawasaki Versys X-300 include the BMW G 310 GS, Honda CB500X, Suzuki V-Strom 650, and Yamaha Tenere 700.
Q: Is the Versys X-300 suitable for off-road riding?
A: While the Versys X-300 is not a dedicated off-road motorcycle, it is well-suited for light off-road adventures thanks to its agile handling, long-travel suspension, and spoked wheels.