The KGF bike is a fictional motorcycle that appears in the Indian film KGF: Chapter 1. The bike is ridden by the film’s protagonist, Rocky Bhai, and is used to symbolize his power and strength.
The KGF bike is a heavily modified Royal Enfield Himalayan. It has been fitted with a number of aftermarket parts, including a new fuel tank, exhaust system, and tires. The bike also has a custom paint job that is black with gold accents.
Table of Contents
KGF Bike Price
The bike that Yash rides in the movie KGF is a modified Royal Enfield Himalayan. The price of a modified Royal Enfield Himalayan can vary depending on the extent of the modifications, but it typically starts at around Rs. 2 lakhs.
Hero Karizma Modified to Look Like the KGF Bike
Yes, it is possible to modify a Hero Karizma to look like the bike that Yash rides in the movie KGF. The following are some of the modifications that need to be made:
- The fuel tank needs to be replaced with a Royal Enfield Continental GT fuel tank.
- The headlight needs to be replaced with a dual headlight setup.
- The front fender needs to be replaced with a smaller, more aggressive fender.
- The exhaust system needs to be replaced with a louder, more aggressive exhaust system.
- The tires need to be replaced with wider, more aggressive tires.
- The suspension needs to be upgraded to handle the increased weight and power of the new components.
- The brakes need to be upgraded to provide better stopping power.
The total cost of the modifications will vary depending on the quality of the components that are used. However, it is likely that the total cost will be in the range of Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 2 lakhs.
Here are some of the companies that offer Hero Karizma modification services:
- Dirt Machine Custom Motorcycles
- Rajputana Customs
- Bunker Customs
- DSK Motowheels
- Ventura Custom Motorcycles
If you are interested in modifying your Hero Karizma to look like the KGF bike, you can contact one of these companies for a quote.
Here are some of the pros and cons of modifying your Hero Karizma to look like the KGF bike:
- The bike will look more stylish and aggressive.
- The bike will be more powerful and responsive.
- The bike will be more capable of handling off-road terrain.
- The modifications will be expensive.
- The modifications may void the warranty on the bike.
- The modifications may make the bike less comfortable to ride.
Overall, modifying your Hero Karizma to look like the KGF bike is a good option for riders who want a stylish, powerful, and capable motorcycle. However, it is important to weigh the pros and cons before making a decision.
Story Behind this Modification
The story behind this modification is quite interesting. The owner of the bike, who wishes to remain anonymous, was a big fan of the movie KGF and wanted to own a bike that looked like the one that Yash rides in the movie. He approached a custom bike builder, Dirt Machine Custom Motorcycles, and they agreed to modify his Hero Karizma to look like the KGF bike.
The modification took about three months to complete and cost around Rs. 1 lakh. The bike was completely stripped down and rebuilt with new parts. The fuel tank was replaced with a Royal Enfield Continental GT fuel tank, the headlight was replaced with a dual headlight setup, the front fender was replaced with a smaller, more aggressive fender, the exhaust system was replaced with a louder, more aggressive exhaust system, the tires were replaced with wider, more aggressive tires, the suspension was upgraded to handle the increased weight and power of the new components, and the brakes were upgraded to provide better stopping power.
The final product is a stunning motorcycle that looks like it came straight out of the movie KGF. The owner is very happy with the results and says that he gets a lot of compliments on the bike whenever he rides it.
Here are some of the challenges that the custom bike builder faced while modifying the Hero Karizma:
- The Hero Karizma is an older bike and finding the right parts was difficult.
- The modifications required a lot of welding and fabrication work.
- The bike had to be completely stripped down and rebuilt, which was a time-consuming process.
In conclusion, project time and cost are two of the most important factors to consider when planning a project. It is important to estimate the time and cost of a project as accurately as possible. This will help to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.