The Nissan Terra is a mid-size SUV that was first released in 2013. It is currently available in China, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and South America. The Terra is based on the Nissan Navara pickup truck, and it shares the same platform and many of the same components.
The Terra is available with a choice of two engines: a 2.5-liter four-cylinder gasoline engine or a 2.5-liter four-cylinder diesel engine. Both engines are paired with a 7-speed automatic transmission.
The Terra is available in both two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive configurations. The four-wheel drive system is a part-time system that can be engaged manually.
The Terra is a spacious SUV that can seat up to seven passengers. It has a large cargo area, and it can tow up to 7,000 pounds.
Table of Contents
Nissan Terra Price in India
The Nissan Terra is expected to be launched in India in 2023. The expected price of the Nissan Terra in India is between ₹20 lakh and ₹30 lakh. The Terra will be available in both petrol and diesel variants.
Here are the expected prices of the Nissan Terra variants in India:
- Nissan Terra 2.5L Diesel MT 2WD – Rs. 20.00 Lakh
- Nissan Terra 2.5L Diesel AT 2WD – Rs. 22.00 Lakh
- Nissan Terra 2.5L Diesel AT 4WD – Rs. 25.00 Lakh
Nissan Terra Colours
Terra is available in 5 different colours – Galaxy Black, Fiery Red, Earth Brown, Brilliant Silver and Aspen Pearl White.
Nissan Terra Mileage
You can expect a fuel economy of 19.87 km/l from the Manual Diesel model. Automatic Diesel models achieve a fuel economy of 19.61 km/l. The Manual Petrol model gets 13.04 km/l in fuel economy.
Fuel Tank Capacity Of Nissan Terra Car
Nissan Terra Dimensions
Details on the Nissan Terra are listed below. The Nissan Terra has the following dimensions: 4885 millimetres in length, 1865 millimetres in width, 1835 millimetres in height, and a wheelbase of 2850 millimetres. You may get a good idea of how big a Nissan Terra is if you know its Terra dimension.
|Ground Clearance||225 mm|
Nissan Terra Competitors
Porsche Macan, Chery Tiggo 2, Chery NEW Tiggo 3, Chery Tiggo 4, Chery New Tiggo 4.
- Toyota FJ Cruiser Price in India, Mileage, Specs and Auto Facts
- Kia Telluride Price in India, Mileage, Specs and More
- 2023 Renault Arkana Price In India, Launch Date, Colours, Specifications, and More
Nissan Terra Specifications And Features
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Ground Clearance||225 mm|
|No of Seating Rows||–|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||80|
|Engine Type||2.5L Diesel Engine, In-Line 4 Cylinder 16 Valve DOHC|
|Cylinders||4 Cylinders Inline|
|Valves||4 Valves/Cylinder, DOHC|
|Max Power (BHP)||187 hp|
|Max Torque (NM)||450 Nm|
|No of gears||6 Gears|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||80|
|No. of Seating Rows||–|
|SUSPENSIONS, BRAKES, STEERING & TYRES|
|Suspension Front||Double Wishbone|
|Front Brake Type||Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Drum|
|Min Turning Radius||–|
|Steering Type||Power assisted (Electric)|
|Wheel Size (inches)||17 inches|
|Tyre Size Front||255/65 R17|
|Tyre Size Rear||255/65 R17|
|SAFETY, SECURITY & LOCKS|
|Seat Belt Warning||Yes|
|Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)||Yes|
|Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD)||Yes|
|COMFORT & CONVENIENCE|
|DOORS, WINDOWS, MIRRORS & WIPERS|
|Interior Door Handles||–|
|Headlight Height Adjuster||–|
|SEATS, UPHOLSTERY & STORAGE|
|Driver Height Adjustable Seat||–|
|Front Passenger Seat Adjustment||–|
|Rear Passenger Seats||–|
|ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION & INSTRUMENTATION|
|Standard Warranty (Years)||–|
|Standard Warranty (kilometers)||–|
Nissan Terra Pros and Cons
- Spacious and comfortable interior
- Powerful 2.5-liter diesel engine
- 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission
- 2WD or 4WD configurations
- Long list of features and amenities
- Good value for money
- Third-row seats are cramped
- Not the fastest car
- Fuel economy could be better
- Not as luxurious as some rivals
Nissan Terra Accessories
Here are some of the Nissan Terra accessories available in India and the USA, along with their prices:
- Nissan Terra Roof Rack: Rs. 15,000
- Nissan Terra Side Steps: Rs. 10,000
- Nissan Terra Mud Flaps: Rs. 5,000
- Nissan Terra Cargo Carrier: Rs. 10,000
- Nissan Terra Tow Bar: Rs. 20,000
- Nissan Terra Roof Rack: $1,500
- Nissan Terra Side Steps: $1,000
- Nissan Terra Mud Flaps: $500
- Nissan Terra Cargo Carrier: $1,000
- Nissan Terra Tow Bar: $2,000
Nissan Terra FAQs
- What is the expected price of the Nissan Terra?
The expected price of the Nissan Terra is Rs. 20.00 Lakh.
- What are the colors available in the Nissan Terra?
The Nissan Terra will be available in 1 color: Brown.
- What are the key specifications of the Nissan Terra?
The Nissan Terra will be an SUV available in automatic transmission and diesel options. It will have a 2.5L diesel engine that produces 190 hp and 450 Nm of torque. It will also have a 7-seater configuration.
- What are the competitors of the Nissan Terra?
The Nissan Terra will compete with the Toyota Innova Crysta, Hyundai Alcazar, and Jeep Compass.
- Will the Nissan Terra have a sunroof?
No, the Nissan Terra will not have a sunroof.
Here are some other possible questions that people may have about the Nissan Terra:
- When will the Nissan Terra be launched in India?
The Nissan Terra is expected to be launched in India in the first half of 2023.
- What are the features of the Nissan Terra?
The Nissan Terra will have a host of features, including a touchscreen infotainment system, climate control, cruise control, and a reverse parking camera.
- What is the mileage of the Nissan Terra?
The mileage of the Nissan Terra is expected to be around 15 kmpl in the city and 18 kmpl on the highway.
- Is the Nissan Terra a good car?
The Nissan Terra is a good car for people who are looking for a spacious and comfortable SUV. It is also a good option for people who need a car that can handle off-road terrain.