The Tata Curvv will also spawn an EV version
– Could get Tata’s new turbo-petrol engine
Tata Motors is developing a variety of items, some of which will be introduced to the Indian market as soon as March 2023. The ICE variant of the Curvv SUV, slated for mass production in 2019, has just been confirmed.
The Tata Curvv was first shown off in April of last year as an electric SUV idea, and the ICE version made its premiere as a concept during the Auto Expo 2023. While both are still conceptual, the latter is far closer to being a reality than the electric vehicle variant.
Tata Motors representatives told CarWale at the 2023 Auto Expo that the ICE version of the Curvv will have flush-fitting door handles, a revised front bumper and air dam in comparison to its EV sibling, new wheels, and a bench seat configuration for the second row. In the coming weeks, the Harrier and the Safari Red Dark Edition will also sport a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The Tata Curvv ICE version’s engine options have yet to be revealed. The new 1.2-liter and 1.5-liter T-GDi petrol engines that Tata displayed at last month’s Auto Expo are on the way.
- Tata Altroz and Punch CNG launch Date in India
- Tata Car Prices Feb 2023 – Tiago, Nexon, Punch, Tigor, Altroz, Harrier, Safari
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Price in India, Colours, Mileage, Specs and More
- 2023 Kia Seltos Facelift launch Date in India, design, features and more