“Experience the timeless elegance and modern performance of the Triumph Bonneville T120. With its powerful 1200cc engine, classic styling, and advanced features like ABS, this iconic motorcycle is the perfect blend of tradition and innovation. Whether you’re a seasoned rider or a newcomer to the road, the Bonneville T120 is sure to turn heads and deliver an unforgettable ride.”
The Triumph Bonneville T120 is a classic-styled motorcycle that pays homage to the original Bonneville model from the 1960s. It features a powerful 1200cc engine, modern technology, and retro styling that appeals to riders who appreciate both form and function. With features such as heated grips, LED lighting, and a range of accessories and customization options, the T120 offers both comfort and versatility on the road. Whether cruising on the highway or navigating city streets, the Bonneville T120 is a motorcycle that combines classic style and modern performance in a way that is uniquely Triumph.
Table of Contents
Triumph Bonneville T120 Price
The price of the Triumph Bonneville T120 varies depending on the country and region, as well as any additional features or accessories that may be included. The starting price of the T120 in the United States was around $12,050. It’s worth noting that prices may vary, and it’s always best to check with your local Triumph dealer for the most up-to-date pricing information.
You can find out more about these limited-edition variations, which have a number of graphical enhancements, here. The Indian retail price of a brand new BS6 Bonneville T120 is Rs 10,65,000 (ex-showroom India). Ex-showroom India price has increased to Rs 10,99,000.
Triumph Bonneville T120 Colors
The Triumph Bonneville T120 is available in a range of colors, depending on the model year and region. Here are some examples of colors that have been available for the T120:
- Cranberry Red
- Jet Black
- Pure White
- Cobalt Blue and Silver
- Fusion White and Aegean Blue
- Competition Green and Fusion White
- Silver Ice and Storm Grey
It’s always a good idea to check with your local Triumph dealer for the most up-to-date information on available colors and options.
Triumph Bonneville T120 Mileage
The mileage (fuel efficiency) of the Triumph Bonneville T120 can vary depending on a number of factors, such as riding conditions, riding style, and maintenance. However, based on the manufacturer’s specifications, the T120 has an estimated fuel efficiency of around 59 miles per gallon (25 kilometers per liter) under normal riding conditions. This figure can vary depending on a number of factors, but the T120’s fuel efficiency is generally considered to be good for a motorcycle in its class.
Triumph Bonneville T120 Top speed
The top speed of the Triumph Bonneville T120 can vary depending on factors such as riding conditions, rider weight, and any additional accessories or modifications. However, based on the manufacturer’s specifications, the T120 has a top speed of around 120 miles per hour (193 kilometers per hour) under optimal conditions. It’s important to remember that exceeding speed limits and riding beyond your skill level can be dangerous, so always ride responsibly and within your limits.
Triumph Bonneville T120 Features
The Triumph Bonneville T120 is a classic-styled motorcycle that combines modern technology with retro design elements. Here are some of its key features:
- 1200cc high-torque engine with six-speed gearbox
- Classic styling with signature Bonneville design cues, including a sculpted fuel tank, wire-spoked wheels, and twin peashooter exhausts
- Electronic fuel injection with ride-by-wire technology for precise throttle control
- ABS brakes for enhanced safety and control
- LED lighting for improved visibility and style
- Two riding modes (Road and Rain) for optimal performance in different riding conditions
- Heated grips for added comfort in cooler weather
- Comfortable seating with optional accessories and customization options available
- Advanced digital instrumentation with a range of features and functionality
These are just some of the many features that make the Triumph Bonneville T120 a versatile and capable motorcycle for riders who appreciate both style and performance.
Triumph Bonneville T120 Specs
Here are the specifications for the Triumph Bonneville T120:
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Displacement: 1200cc
- Power: 80 hp (59 kW) @ 6,550 rpm
- Torque: 77 lb-ft (105 Nm) @ 3,100 rpm
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Final drive: Chain
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, aluminum
- Front suspension: 41mm cartridge forks, 4.7 inches (120 mm) travel
- Rear suspension: Twin shocks with adjustable preload, 4.7 inches (120 mm) travel
- Front brakes: Twin 310mm discs, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear brakes: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Wheels: Spoked, 18-inch front, 17-inch rear
- Length: 86.0 inches (2188 mm)
- Width (handlebars): 30.9 inches (785 mm)
- Height without mirrors: 43.3 inches (1100 mm)
- Seat height: 31.1 inches (790 mm)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 inches (1450 mm)
- Rake: 25.5°
- Trail: 4.1 inches (105.2 mm)
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.8 US gal (14.5 liters)
- Wet weight: 494 lb (224 kg)
These are the manufacturer’s specifications for the 2021 Triumph Bonneville T120, and they may vary depending on the model year and region.
Triumph Bonneville T12o Competitors
The Triumph Bonneville T120 has several competitors in the market, including:
- Harley-Davidson Sportster Iron 1200: This is a classic cruiser motorcycle that is powered by a 1202cc V-twin engine. It features a blacked-out style and is known for its customizability.
- Indian Scout: The Indian Scout is a cruiser motorcycle that features a liquid-cooled V-twin engine with a displacement of 1133cc. It has a sleek, modern design and is available in several variants, including the Scout Bobber and Scout Sixty.
- Ducati Scrambler Icon: The Ducati Scrambler Icon is a modern interpretation of the classic Scrambler motorcycle. It features a 803cc L-twin engine and a minimalist design that combines retro and contemporary styling.
- Moto Guzzi V7 III: The Moto Guzzi V7 III is a classic-styled motorcycle that is powered by a 744cc V-twin engine. It has a distinctive design with a transverse-mounted engine and is known for its smooth ride and handling.
These are just a few examples of the many competitors to the Triumph Bonneville T120. Ultimately, the choice of motorcycle depends on personal preference, riding style, and budget.
- Triumph Bonneville Price in india, Colours, Mileage, Top-speed, Specs and More
- Yamaha RX 100 Price, Colours, Mileage, Top-speed, Specs and More
- What is the price of the Triumph Bonneville T120?
The price of the Triumph Bonneville T120 varies depending on the region and any optional features added by the buyer. In the US market, the starting price for a 2022 model is around $12,350.
- How much does the Triumph Bonneville T120 weigh?
The wet weight of the Triumph Bonneville T120 is 494 lb (224 kg).
- What is the engine displacement of the Triumph Bonneville T120?
The engine displacement of the Triumph Bonneville T120 is 1200cc.
- What type of frame does the Triumph Bonneville T120 have?
The Triumph Bonneville T120 has a tubular steel cradle frame.
- Does the Triumph Bonneville T120 have ABS?
Yes, the Triumph Bonneville T120 features ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) as standard equipment.
- What is the fuel tank capacity of the Triumph Bonneville T120?
The fuel tank capacity of the Triumph Bonneville T120 is 3.8 US gallons (14.5 liters).
- What type of suspension does the Triumph Bonneville T120 have?
The Triumph Bonneville T120 features a front cartridge fork suspension and a twin shock rear suspension with adjustable preload.
- What is the top speed of the Triumph Bonneville T120?
The top speed of the Triumph Bonneville T120 is around 120 mph (193 km/h), though this may vary depending on conditions and other factors.
- What type of riding is the Triumph Bonneville T120 best suited for?
The Triumph Bonneville T120 is a classic-styled motorcycle that is well-suited for a variety of riding styles, including commuting, touring, and casual cruising. It is known for its comfortable riding position, smooth handling, and versatile performance.