The Kawasaki Ninja 250 is a popular sport bike that has been around for many years. It is known for its lightweight, easy handling, and fuel efficiency. The Ninja 250 is a great choice for beginner riders, but it can also be enjoyed by experienced riders who are looking for a fun and affordable motorcycle.
Table of Contents
Kawasaki Ninja 250 Price in India
The expected price of the Kawasaki Ninja 250 in India is around Rs. 2.80 lakh (ex-showroom). This is based on the price of the Ninja 300, which is currently priced at Rs. 3.05 lakh (ex-showroom). The Ninja 250 is expected to be launched in India in the next few months.
Kawasaki Ninja 250 Variants
Here is a table comparing the two variants of the Ninja 250:
|Feature||Standard variant||ABS variant|
|Price||₹2.69 lakh||₹2.89 lakh|
|Wheels||Alloy wheels||Alloy wheels|
|ABS system||Single-channel ABS||Dual-channel ABS|
|Instrument cluster||Digital instrument cluster||Digital instrument cluster|
|Front suspension||Telescopic fork||Telescopic fork|
|Rear suspension||Monoshock suspension||Monoshock suspension|
|Front brakes||Disc brakes||Disc brakes|
|Rear brakes||Disc brakes||Disc brakes|
Kawasaki Ninja 250 Colors
the colors available for the Kawasaki Ninja 250:
- Metallic Spark Black
- Candy Lime Green
- Pearl White
- Metallic Carbon Gray
Kawasaki Ninja 250 Mileage
The Kawasaki Ninja 250 has a claimed mileage of 35 kmpl (kilometers per liter). This mileage is based on tests conducted by the manufacturer under ideal conditions. Actual mileage may vary depending on a number of factors, including riding style, road conditions, and weather.
Here are some tips for improving the mileage of your Kawasaki Ninja 250:
- Avoid riding at high speeds. The higher the speed, the more fuel you will use.
- Avoid riding in stop-and-go traffic. Stop-and-go traffic wastes fuel.
- Use cruise control when possible. Cruise control can help you maintain a steady speed, which will improve fuel efficiency.
- Keep your tires properly inflated. Underinflated tires will increase drag, which will reduce fuel efficiency.
- Service your bike regularly. A well-maintained bike will be more fuel-efficient.
Kawasaki Ninja 250 Top-speed
The top speed of a Kawasaki Ninja 250 is around 160 kmph (100 mph).
Kawasaki Ninja 250 Dimensions
here are the dimensions of the Kawasaki Ninja 250:
- Length: 2,085 mm (81.9 in)
- Width: 715 mm (28.1 in)
- Height: 1,115 mm (43.9 in)
- Wheelbase: 1,400 mm (55.1 in)
- Seat height: 790 mm (31.1 in)
- Ground clearance: 135 mm (5.3 in)
- Dry weight: 170 kg (374 lb)
- Fuel capacity: 14 L (3.7 US gal)
Kawasaki Ninja 250 Features
some of the features of the Kawasaki Ninja 250:
- 249cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine that produces 32.6 bhp and 22 Nm of torque.
- 6-speed manual transmission with a slipper clutch.
- Alloy wheels with tubeless tires.
- Single-channel ABS system (standard variant) or dual-channel ABS system (ABS variant).
- Digital instrument cluster with a tachometer, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, fuel gauge, and coolant temperature gauge.
- Telescopic front fork and monoshock rear suspension.
- Disc brakes on both wheels.
- Sporty styling with a sharp, aggressive look.
Kawasaki Ninja 250 Specs
- Engine: 249cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 62.0 x 41.0 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.6:1
- Maximum Power: 32.6 bhp @ 11,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 22 Nm @ 8,200 rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed manual
- Clutch: Slipper clutch
- Frame: Tubular steel perimeter frame
- Suspension: Telescopic fork (front), monoshock (rear)
- Brakes: Disc brakes (front and rear)
- Tyres: 110/70-17 (front), 130/70-17 (rear)
- Dimensions: 2,085 x 715 x 1,115 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,400 mm
- Seat Height: 790 mm
- Ground Clearance: 135 mm
- Dry Weight: 170 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 14 L
- Fuel Consumption: 35 kmpl
- Top Speed: 160 kmph
- Price: ₹2.69 lakh (standard variant), ₹2.89 lakh (ABS variant)
Kawasaki Ninja 250 Competitors
Here are some of the competitors of the Kawasaki Ninja 250:
- Honda CBR250R: The Honda CBR250R is a popular choice for those looking for a reliable and affordable sports bike. It is powered by a 249cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 27 bhp and 22 Nm of torque. It is available with a 6-speed manual transmission or a CVT automatic transmission.
- Yamaha R25: The Yamaha R25 is another popular choice for those looking for a sporty 250cc motorcycle. It is powered by a 249cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine that produces 36 bhp and 22.6 Nm of torque. It is available with a 6-speed manual transmission.
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250: The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 is a good option for those looking for a stylish and affordable sports bike. It is powered by a 249cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 26.5 bhp and 22 Nm of torque. It is available with a 6-speed manual transmission.
How to Book Online Kawasaki Ninja 250?
To book a Kawasaki Ninja 250 online, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official Kawasaki website.
- Click on the “Motorcycles” tab.
- Scroll down and select the “Ninja 250”.
- Click on the “Book Online” button.
- Fill out the online form with your contact information and delivery address.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Once you have submitted your booking form, you will receive an email confirmation from Kawasaki. You will also be contacted by a Kawasaki dealer to schedule a time to pick up your bike.
Here are some of the documents that you will need to provide when booking a Kawasaki Ninja 250 online:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
- Valid driver’s license
Kawasaki Ninja 250 Pros and Cons
some of the pros and cons of the Kawasaki Ninja 250:
- Powerful engine: The Ninja 250 is powered by a 249cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine that produces 32.6 bhp and 22 Nm of torque. This engine is capable of providing a good balance of performance and fuel efficiency.
- Sporty styling: The Ninja 250 has a sporty and aggressive look that is sure to turn heads. The bike is available in a variety of colors, including black, green, and red.
- Easy to handle: The Ninja 250 is easy to handle, making it a good choice for new riders. The bike has a light weight and a narrow frame, which makes it easy to maneuver in traffic.
- Reliable: The Ninja 250 is a reliable motorcycle that is known for its durability. The bike has been in production for over 20 years and has a proven track record of reliability.
- Not as powerful as some other 250cc bikes: The Ninja 250 is not as powerful as some other 250cc bikes, such as the Yamaha R25 and the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250. However, it is still capable of providing a good balance of performance and fuel efficiency.
- Suspension is not as good as some other bikes: The Ninja 250’s suspension is not as good as some other bikes on the market. The suspension can be a bit stiff, which can make the bike uncomfortable on long rides.
- Not as comfortable as some other bikes: The Ninja 250 is not as comfortable as some other bikes on the market. The seating position is a bit cramped, and the bike can be a bit noisy on the highway.
Kawasaki Ninja 250 FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Kawasaki Ninja 250:
What are the pros and cons of the Kawasaki Ninja 250?
The Kawasaki Ninja 250 is a popular choice for beginner riders because it is lightweight, easy to handle, and fuel-efficient. It also has a sporty look and feel that appeals to many riders. However, the Ninja 250 is not as powerful as some other motorcycles in its class, and it may not be suitable for experienced riders who are looking for a more powerful machine.
What are the colors options available in Kawasaki Ninja 250?
The Kawasaki Ninja 2023 is available in the following colors:
- Lime Green
- Metallic Black
- Pearl White
What is the price of Kawasaki Ninja 250?
The price of the Kawasaki Ninja 250 varies depending on the model year and the features that are included. The 2023 model starts at $3,999.
What else I Can buy in Kawasaki Ninja 250 price range?
Here are some other motorcycles that are available in the same price range as the Kawasaki Ninja 250:
- Honda CBR250R
- Yamaha R25
- Suzuki GSX-R250
What are the top variants of Kawasaki Ninja 250?
The Kawasaki Ninja 250 is available in two variants:
- Ninja 250R
- Ninja 250 ABS
The Ninja 250R is the base model and does not have ABS. The Ninja 250 ABS has anti-lock brakes, which can help to prevent the wheels from locking up during braking.
What are the safety features available in Kawasaki Ninja 250?
The Kawasaki Ninja 250 has a number of safety features, including:
- Dual disc brakes
- Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- Headlight with high and low beams
- Taillight with brake light
- Turn signals
- Engine guard
What are the maintenance requirements for Kawasaki Ninja 250?
The Kawasaki Ninja 250 requires regular maintenance, such as oil changes, tire rotations, and brake pad replacements. The owner’s manual will provide specific maintenance schedules for the Ninja 250.
What are the common problems with Kawasaki Ninja 250?
The Kawasaki Ninja 250 is a reliable motorcycle, but there are a few common problems that can occur. These problems include:
- Engine problems, such as overheating and misfires
- Electrical problems, such as dead batteries and faulty lights
- Suspension problems, such as worn shocks and springs
- Brake problems, such as spongy brakes and leaking brake lines
What are the benefits of owning a Kawasaki Ninja 250?
There are many benefits to owning a Kawasaki Ninja 250, including:
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Sporty look and feel
What are the drawbacks of owning a Kawasaki Ninja 250?
The Kawasaki Ninja 250 also has a few drawbacks, including:
- Not as powerful as some other motorcycles in its class
- Not suitable for experienced riders who are looking for a more powerful machine
- Can be expensive to insure