On August 14, 2021, Mahindra finally released their highly awaited XUV700 SUV in India at a starting price of Rs 11.99 lakh. This SUV’s breakthrough success may be attributed to a number of elements, including its bold road presence and cutting-edge technology like adaptive cruise control (ADAS).
“Mahindra has done a wonderful job, and this vehicle has increased the overall sale of Mahindra cars since the XUV 700 has been a huge success despite the kind of term, which is 18-24 months and despite producing 5,000 vehicles a month,” said an industry analyst. Customers’ reactions encouraged Mahindra to launch the Mahindra XUV 900 electrified coupe.
Mahindra, an Indian car manufacturer, has revealed a teaser image of its next XUV900 Electric Coupe SUV, which will make its premiere in India on August 15.
When the company unveils its new “born electric” line of electric SUVs on August 15, the XUV900 might be a part of the lineup. According to rumours, the next-generation XUV900 will be a “born electric” international SUV. This SUV is being designed by Pratap Bose, who is in charge of design at Mahindra Advanced Design Europe (MADE).
Table of Contents
Mahindra Electric XUV 900 Price in India
Price estimates for the upcoming Mahindra XUV 900 EV in India sit at between Rs 25 and 28 lakhs. Mahindra is expected to unveil their new car on Thursday, their day of independence. This, like the Mahindra Electric XUV 300, will soon be available for purchase.
A sneak peek video was released by the company on April 12th. Although there are no online signs about the next electric SUV, we may safely assume it will be the luxury electric XUV900. The general public distribution is anticipated during the years 2023 and 2024.
Features of Premium Electric XUV 900
- The SUV Mahindra XUV 900 has a lot of features to offer. It is going to come with a square-shaped steering wheel sporting Mahindra’s logo sitting on the display.
- The central dashboard seems to be stretching to the back of the vehicle, separating the driver and passenger areas. The infotainment provided in Mahindra XUV 900 is going to be the upgraded version of the infotainment used in Mahindra XUV 700.
- SUV has razor-sharp body panels, star-shaped wheels, a landscape-oriented digital instrument console, and bucket seats, which will help the company to attract consumers.
- SUV is offering ventilated seats, body cladding, a square wheel arch, large air vents, and roof-mounted spoilers. There is going to be an Upgraded and way more attractive look which was offered in XUV 700. This vehicle will have a better road presence with a bulky style.
How about look and features?
From what we know about the upcoming Mahindra XUV900 SUV, it will look and feel very futuristic. The XUV900’s coupe profile will set it apart from other SUVs on the market, and its spacious inside will also impress. The XUV700 will have the most spacious and plush interior in its class, in addition to more and more high-tech features than the Scorpio-N. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and other forms of connected vehicle technologies will also be on show.
This soon-to-be-released SUV from Mahindra is speculated to be powered by either a 2.0-liter four-cylinder mStallion turbo petrol engine or a 2.2-liter four-cylinder mHawk diesel engine, the latter of which may generate between 185 and 210 horsepower. The XUV900 offers state-of-the-art gearbox options. The XUV900 will be built on Mahindra’s other rugged SUV platform, the XUV500, which is known for its impressive size and high-end interior.
Engine capacity: 2.2-litre diesel/2.0-litre petrol
Seating capacity: 9-seater SUV
Gearbox: Manual and automatic
Expected price: Rs. 25 lakh onwards
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Colours, Price, Mileage, Specs and More
- 2023 Mazda MX-30 EV Price, Colors, Range, Specs and More
- 2023 Yamaha r6 Price in India, Colours, Mileage, Specs And Moto Facts
- Audi RS 3 Sedan Price in India, Dimensions, Mileage, Colours, Specs And Auto Facts