Introducing the captivating Triumph Street Twin, where timeless style meets exhilarating performance. Prepare to embark on a thrilling journey with this modern classic motorcycle that effortlessly combines heritage with cutting-edge technology. From the moment you lay eyes on its sleek lines and muscular stance, you’ll be captivated by its undeniable allure.
The Triumph Street Twin represents the perfect harmony between tradition and innovation. With a rich legacy dating back to the iconic Bonneville motorcycles, this two-wheeled masterpiece pays homage to its heritage while embracing the advancements of the present. Each element, meticulously designed and crafted, showcases the attention to detail that Triumph is renowned for.
Underneath its stunning exterior, the Street Twin boasts a potent engine, delivering an exhilarating riding experience that will leave you craving for more. Whether you’re navigating city streets or exploring open roads, the responsive power and torque of the Street Twin will keep you at the edge of your seat, ready to conquer any adventure that comes your way.
Table of Contents
Triumph Street Twin Price
The Triumph Speed Twin 900 in India is available in two variants, starting from Rs. 8,49,000 and going up to Rs. 8,79,000. The base variant is the Triumph Speed Twin 900 STD, while the top variant is the Triumph Speed Twin 900 Chrome Edition, which is priced at Rs. 8,79,000.
Triumph Street Twin Variants
- Triumph Speed Twin 900 STD:
- Engine: 900 cc
- Ex-Showroom Price: Rs. 8,49,000
- Get On Road Price
- View May Offers
- Triumph Speed Twin 900 Chrome Edition:
- Engine: 900 cc
- Ex-Showroom Price: Rs. 8,79,000
- Get On Road Price
Triumph Street Twin Colors
- Jet Black
- Matt Ironstone
- Korosi Red
- Aluminum Silver
- Fusion White
- Cranberry Red
- Matt Storm Grey
- Matt Ironstone/Jet Black (Dual-tone)
Triumph Street Twin Mileage
On average, riders can expect a mileage of around 20-25 kilometers per liter (km/l) or 47-59 miles per gallon (mpg) from the Street Twin’s 900 cc engine. These figures can vary based on individual riding habits and conditions. It’s always a good idea to refer to the official specifications or consult with Triumph or authorized dealers for the most accurate and up-to-date information on the mileage of the Triumph Street Twin.
Triumph Street Twin Features
- Engine: The Street Twin is powered by a responsive and efficient 900 cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine, delivering a balance of power and torque suitable for both city commuting and highway cruising.
- Ride-by-Wire: The ride-by-wire throttle system provides precise and smooth throttle response, enhancing control and overall riding experience.
- Riding Modes: The Street Twin typically offers multiple riding modes, such as Road and Rain modes, allowing riders to tailor the throttle response and traction control to suit different road conditions.
- ABS: Anti-lock braking system (ABS) helps prevent wheel lock-up during braking, enhancing safety and control.
- Traction Control: The Street Twin often features traction control, which monitors wheel slip and adjusts power delivery to maintain optimal traction in various road conditions.
- LED Lighting: LED headlights, taillights, and turn signals offer improved visibility and add a modern touch to the bike’s aesthetics.
- LCD Instrument Cluster: A stylish and easy-to-read LCD instrument cluster provides important ride information, including speed, fuel level, gear position, trip meters, and more.
- Torque-Assist Clutch: The Street Twin may feature a torque-assist clutch, which reduces clutch effort and enhances rider comfort, particularly during long rides or in heavy traffic.
- Suspension: Typically equipped with quality suspension components, such as front forks and rear twin shocks, the Street Twin provides a balance of comfort and handling performance.
- Styling: The Street Twin showcases a blend of classic design elements with modern details, including a sculpted fuel tank, minimalistic bodywork, brushed metal finishes, and signature Triumph styling cues.
Triumph Street Twin Specs
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 8-valve, SOHC, parallel-twin
- Displacement: 900 cc
- Bore/Stroke: 84.6 mm / 80 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Maximum Power: 65 hp (48 kW) @ 7,500 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 59 lb-ft (80 Nm) @ 3,800 rpm
- Fuel System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Frame: Tubular steel, twin-sided swingarm
- Front Suspension: KYB 41 mm cartridge forks, 120 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brake: Single 310 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brake: Single 220 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy
- Front Wheel: 18 x 2.75 inches
- Rear Wheel: 17 x 4.25 inches
- Front Tire: 100/90-18
- Rear Tire: 150/70 R17
- Length: 2,165 mm
- Width (Handlebars): 785 mm
- Height (Without Mirrors): 1,120 mm
- Seat Height: 765 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,430 mm
- Dry Weight: 198 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 12 liters
- Riding Modes: Road and Rain
- Instruments: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analog speedometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty, service indicator, clock, and more
- Lighting: LED headlights, taillights, and turn signals
- USB Charging Port
- Traction Control System
- Torque-Assist Clutch
Triumph Street Twin Competitors
- Ducati Scrambler Icon: The Ducati Scrambler Icon is a stylish and versatile motorcycle with a similar retro-inspired design. It features a 803 cc engine, modern electronics, and a comfortable riding position.
- BMW R nineT: The BMW R nineT is a premium retro-styled motorcycle that offers a blend of classic design and modern performance. It is powered by a 1,170 cc boxer engine, and its customizable nature allows riders to create a unique riding experience.
- Yamaha XSR900: The Yamaha XSR900 combines vintage design cues with contemporary performance. It features an 847 cc inline-three engine, advanced electronics, and agile handling.
- Kawasaki W800: The Kawasaki W800 is a retro-classic motorcycle that pays homage to the iconic British motorcycles of the past. It features a 773 cc parallel-twin engine, classic styling, and a relaxed riding position.
- Moto Guzzi V7 III: The Moto Guzzi V7 III is a charismatic Italian motorcycle with retro styling and a 744 cc V-twin engine. It offers a comfortable riding experience and a distinct personality.
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is a twin-cylinder motorcycle with classic styling and a reasonable price tag. It features a 648 cc parallel-twin engine, relaxed ergonomics, and a nostalgic charm.
How to Book Online Triumph Street Twin?
- Visit the official website: Start by visiting the official website of Triumph Motorcycles or the website of your local authorized Triumph dealership. Ensure that you are on the official and secure website to avoid any fraudulent activities.
- Locate the Street Twin model: Navigate to the “Motorcycles” or “Models” section of the website and find the Triumph Street Twin among the available models. Explore the Street Twin’s specifications, features, and customization options to ensure it meets your preferences.
- Check availability: Verify the availability of the Street Twin in your region or country. Some websites may have a “Find a Dealer” tool that allows you to search for nearby dealerships that carry the Street Twin.
- Contact the dealership: Once you have identified a nearby dealership, use the provided contact information on the website to get in touch with them. Call or email the dealership to inquire about the booking process and confirm the availability of the Street Twin model you desire.
- Booking procedure: The dealership will guide you through the booking procedure, which typically involves filling out a booking form or providing your details to initiate the booking process. They may also require a booking deposit, which can vary depending on the dealership and region.
- Documentation and payment: The dealership will provide you with the necessary documentation and payment instructions. This may include submitting identification documents, proof of address, and payment details. Payment options can vary, including bank transfer, credit/debit card, or online payment gateways.
- Confirmation and delivery: Once you have completed the booking process and made the required payment, the dealership will provide you with a booking confirmation. They will also inform you of the estimated delivery timeline and any additional steps or paperwork required for registration and ownership transfer.
Triumph Street Twin FAQs
- Is the Triumph Street Twin suitable for beginners?
- Yes, the Triumph Street Twin is often considered a great option for beginners. It offers a manageable power delivery, user-friendly handling, and a comfortable riding position. However, it’s still important for new riders to exercise caution and practice safe riding habits.
- What is the service interval for the Triumph Street Twin?
- The service interval for the Triumph Street Twin typically ranges from 6,000 to 10,000 miles (or 10,000 to 16,000 kilometers), depending on the specific model year and maintenance requirements. It’s best to consult the owner’s manual or contact an authorized Triumph dealership for the recommended service schedule.
- Can the Triumph Street Twin be customized?
- Yes, the Triumph Street Twin offers a wide range of customization options. Triumph offers various official accessories and parts, allowing riders to personalize their Street Twin according to their preferences. Additionally, there is a vibrant aftermarket community that offers aftermarket parts and accessories for further customization.
- What type of fuel does the Triumph Street Twin use?
- The Triumph Street Twin typically runs on regular unleaded gasoline (petrol). It’s recommended to use fuel with the appropriate octane rating as specified by Triumph for optimal performance.
- Does the Triumph Street Twin come with a warranty?
- Yes, Triumph motorcycles, including the Street Twin, typically come with a manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty duration and coverage may vary depending on the region and the specific terms and conditions set by Triumph. It’s advisable to review the warranty details provided by the manufacturer or consult an authorized Triumph dealership for specific warranty information.
- Does the Triumph Street Twin have ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)?
- Yes, the Triumph Street Twin is usually equipped with ABS as a standard feature. ABS helps prevent wheel lock-up during braking, providing enhanced safety and control.
What is the top speed of the Triumph Street Twin?
- The top speed of the Triumph Street Twin varies depending on factors such as rider weight, road conditions, and wind resistance. The Street Twin can reach a top speed of approximately 110-120 mph (177-193 km/h) based on available data.