Dodge Tomahawk is a concept motorcycle that captures attention with its awe-inspiring presence. Pushing the boundaries of automotive innovation, this two-wheeled marvel is a testament to the imagination and ingenuity of Dodge. With its striking design, massive V10 engine, and an estimated top speed that defies belief, the Tomahawk stands as a true icon of automotive audacity. Though not available for purchase, its existence serves as a thrilling reminder of the boundless possibilities that can be achieved when imagination meets engineering prowess. Brace yourself for an exhilarating journey into the realm of the Dodge Tomahawk, where the extraordinary becomes reality.
Table of Contents
Dodge Tomahawk Price in India
The Dodge Tomahawk is a concept bike that was never actually produced, so it doesn’t have an official price. However, it is estimated to cost around Rs 4.55 crore (US$600,000). This is because it is powered by a 8.3-liter V10 engine that produces 500 horsepower and 712 Nm of torque, making it one of the most powerful motorcycles ever made. It can also reach speeds of up to 420 km/h (261 mph).
Dodge Tomahawk variants
- Base model: Rs 4.55 crore (US$600,000)
- Carbon fiber body: Rs 5 crore (US$700,000)
- Gold-plated trim: Rs 6 crore (US$800,000)
- Diamond-encrusted headlights: Rs 7 crore (US$900,000)
Dodge Tomahawk Colors
- White: This is the most common color that has been shown off for the Dodge Tomahawk. It gives the bike a sleek and futuristic look.
- Red: This color is also quite popular for the Dodge Tomahawk. It gives the bike a more aggressive and sporty look.
- Black: This color is a bit more understated than the white or red options, but it still looks very good on the Dodge Tomahawk.
- Carbon Fiber: This is the most unique color option for the Dodge Tomahawk. It shows off the bike’s carbon fiber construction and gives it a very high-tech look.
Dodge Tomahawk Mileage
It can also reach speeds of up to 420 km/h (261 mph).
Dodge Tomahawk Top-speed
The Dodge Tomahawk’s top speed is estimated to be 420 mph, but it has never been officially tested.
Dodge Tomahawk Dimensions
The Tomahawk’s dimensions are as follows:
- Length: 2,600 mm (102.4 inches)
- Width: 700 mm (27.6 inches)
- Height: 940 mm (36.9 inches)
- Wheelbase: 1,900 mm (75.2 inches)
- Weight: 1,499.1 lbs (682 kg)
Dodge Tomahawk Features
- Striking Design: The Tomahawk features an eye-catching and futuristic design that sets it apart from conventional motorcycles. Its aerodynamic bodywork, unique wheel configuration, and bold styling cues create a visually stunning and aggressive appearance.
- V10 Engine: The Tomahawk is powered by an 8.3-liter V10 engine, inspired by the engine used in the Dodge Viper sports car. This potent engine delivers an estimated 500 horsepower, providing immense power and performance capabilities.
- Four-Wheel Configuration: Unlike traditional motorcycles, the Tomahawk features a four-wheel layout with two wheels in the front and two in the rear. This configuration enhances stability, control, and cornering capabilities, making it a truly unique concept.
- Independent Suspension: Each wheel of the Tomahawk is equipped with its own independent suspension system, contributing to a smooth and controlled ride. This advanced suspension setup helps optimize handling and maneuverability.
- Lightweight Construction: The Tomahawk is built using lightweight materials, such as aluminum, to keep its weight as low as possible. This construction approach enhances acceleration, agility, and overall performance.
- Braking System: Dual disc brakes are installed on each wheel of the Tomahawk, providing powerful and efficient braking performance. This ensures optimal stopping power and control during high-speed riding.
- Conceptual Showcase: The Tomahawk serves as a showcase of engineering prowess and design innovation, pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the realm of motorcycles. It represents the pursuit of pushing limits and exploring new concepts in automotive design.
Dodge Tomahawk Specs
- Engine: The Tomahawk is powered by an 8.3-liter V10 engine, which is based on the engine used in the Dodge Viper sports car. It is a liquid-cooled, aluminum-block engine.
- Horsepower: The V10 engine produces an estimated 500 horsepower, delivering immense power for acceleration and performance.
- Top Speed: The estimated top speed of the Tomahawk is around 350 mph (560 km/h). However, this figure is theoretical and has not been officially confirmed.
- Acceleration: The Tomahawk is reported to have a 0-60 mph (0-100 km/h) acceleration time of about 2.5 seconds, showcasing its exceptional power-to-weight ratio.
- Transmission: The Tomahawk features a two-speed manual transmission. It incorporates a custom-built, single-speed gearbox for each rear wheel, allowing independent power delivery.
- Wheel Configuration: The Tomahawk has four wheels arranged in a diamond shape, with two wheels in the front and two in the rear. Each wheel has its own independent suspension system.
- Brakes: Dual disc brakes are equipped on each wheel to provide robust stopping power and control.
Dodge Tomahawk Competitors
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R: The Kawasaki Ninja H2R is a track-only motorcycle known for its exceptional performance and supercharged engine. It delivers outstanding acceleration and top speed, making it one of the fastest production motorcycles available.
- Yamaha YZF-R1M: The Yamaha YZF-R1M is a high-performance sportbike with advanced electronics and aerodynamics. It features a powerful engine, race-inspired technology, and a track-focused design, offering impressive performance on the road and the track.
- Ducati Panigale V4 R: The Ducati Panigale V4 R is a superbike designed for racing and high-performance riding. It boasts a powerful V4 engine, advanced aerodynamics, and cutting-edge electronics, making it a fierce competitor on the track.
- MV Agusta F4 RC: The MV Agusta F4 RC is a limited-edition superbike that combines exquisite Italian craftsmanship with exhilarating performance. It features a powerful engine, race-inspired components, and a distinct design, catering to enthusiasts seeking a unique and high-performance motorcycle.
Dodge Tomahawk FAQs
Q: Is the Dodge Tomahawk a production motorcycle?
A: No, the Dodge Tomahawk is not a production motorcycle. It was created as a concept vehicle and engineering showcase by Dodge.
Q: Can I buy a Dodge Tomahawk?
A: No, the Dodge Tomahawk was never intended for production or sale. It remains a concept vehicle and is not available for purchase.
Q: What is the top speed of the Dodge Tomahawk?
A: The top speed of the Dodge Tomahawk is estimated to be around 350 mph (560 km/h), although this figure is theoretical and not officially confirmed.
Q: How many wheels does the Dodge Tomahawk have?
A: The Dodge Tomahawk features a four-wheel configuration, with two wheels in the front and two in the rear. This unique design contributes to its stability and control.
Q: Does the Dodge Tomahawk have a street-legal version?
A: No, the Dodge Tomahawk does not have a street-legal version. It was solely designed as a concept vehicle and was not intended for street use.
Q: Are there any plans to produce the Dodge Tomahawk?
A: There are no current plans to produce the Dodge Tomahawk as a production motorcycle. It remains a concept vehicle that showcases advanced engineering and design.
Q: What is the engine used in the Dodge Tomahawk?
A: The Dodge Tomahawk is powered by an 8.3-liter V10 engine, which is based on the engine used in the Dodge Viper sports car. It delivers an estimated 500 horsepower.
Q: Can I ride the Dodge Tomahawk on public roads?
A: No, the Dodge Tomahawk is not street-legal and is not intended for use on public roads. It was designed as a concept vehicle and is not compliant with road regulations.